Friday, June 26, 2015

Staying encouraged

I am one of those people that just has to talk about what's on my mind. Mostly. Until I can find the right words anyway...but once I do, it just all comes spilling out of me like a fountain. So I'm either clammed up or I'm bursting...there's really no middle ground.

When something bothers me, I talk about it or think about...the correct word is probably obsess, until I can find a solution to the problem. Infertility isn't one of those things you can just snap your fingers and make everything better. As much as you wish you could or as much as you wish it were that easy.

One way to stay above the feeling in despair, at least for me, is reaching out to others. Others like myself and my husband. Finding journeys that are similar to ours...or least understand the pain of not being able to conceive. While, I hold hope that one day that this might actually work for us, it's harder some days then others.



I love reading other people's blogs about their struggles and their triumphs. It helps breath life into my situation.

Here are a few of the blogs I love to follow,

PCOS
Breath Gently

Male Factor Infertility:
A Few Pieces Missing from Normalcy
Almost a Father
One Man's Battle with Infertility

Encouraging Christ Centered Infertility Blogs:
In Due Time
Amateur Nester
Trails Bring Joy

Life After/During Infertility::
Waltzing in Galoshes
With Great Expectation
The Next 15000 Days
Stirrup Queens

New blogs I've recently discovered::
A Sweet Aroma
With His Grace

I would like to do a post on music this weekend...of songs that really help me find courage, strength, lift me up...or even some that help me cry. I will be back soon, but with the chaos of construction at our house, I may not be able to post until next week. But I can't wait till it's all done!
Until then, check out some of these other awesome blogs, and be encouraged, inspired, and find rest in the comfort of their words.

XO,
C



No comments:

Post a Comment