Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Gonal-F rebate

I received two checks from the Compassionate Care program yesterday. It wasn't quite as much as I had hoped...turns out I read the email wrong, but it was also more than the email had stated, so that was nice.

Total savings for the IUI as of today:: $441.58

I also sold our kitchen table.

It was huge, it took up so much space in our tiny kitchen. We have NO storage space at our house and holding onto it, was getting sad. Part of me was ready to see it go, I kept thinking well it's just as two, who needs a table this big. But the truth is, that's not the table I envisioned having big family dinners around. So far now, I'm ready to move on.

I have hope for today. My tiny savings fund is growing and I'm actively making changes in our house. Things are starting to be a little more organized. I think that's a tough part of the fertility battle.

Not having projects. Something that we can control.

So right now, I can see the small changes in my house. The opening up of it. The organization of it. Taking out old things, prepping for the garage sale. It's helping. Reminding me that I am seeing progress, even if it is from the one corner, of the one room, in the back of the house.

I know all things are working together, coming together for my good. At least that's what I am choosing to believe today.


XO,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment