Monday, August 31, 2015

I'll be fine again.

(Microblog Monday--head over to stirrup queens to find out what it's all about)

Does anyone else go through phases of things that bother them? Some days...some weeks I can go without feeling that twang of pain in my chest, or think about the what ifs, but other days...other weeks...even the site of babies or pregnant people...just...hurts a little...you know?

I don't know. I'll be fine again. Luckily I have my running to focus on and a few house projects. So I'll be fine again.

XO,
C

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I am very very familiar with this. And my reaction differs from person to person -- I can hear that person talk about their pregnancy, but that person talking about their pregnancy reduces me to tears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It brings relief knowing that others just understand. Thank you

      Delete