Thursday, September 10, 2015

Still in Vacay Mode

I got a wonderful picture from my sister of the rest of the money we will get from our garage sale! Which is great, however...our washer went out 2 hours after we left on vacation. So...I had to take a trip to mom and mad's (only 15 minutes away) to get our laundry done.

One step forward two steps back...what's that saying, it's more like we're doing the cha-cha.


Well, we're learning to become really go dancers at this point. While I try to get back to real life for the end of the week I wanted to share a really great article that I found at Natural Fertility Info, all about PCOS. Signs, symptoms, how it's diagnosed. Treated. Tips on how to best treat the symptoms, as there is in cure. Otherwise it's worth a read!

You can check out the Article here.

XO,
C


No comments:

Post a Comment