Sunday, January 24, 2016

Easter Egg in the Avengers

Still trying to make it my goal to post at least twice a week, figure I'll start this week off right.

Cruising around on Pinterest for Bruce Banner and Black Widow memes, and I came across this scene from the movie.


I didn't think much of it until I read what the pinner wrote..."

LISTEN UP. Last frame. Baby cradle. It's splattered in green. BRUCE IS TOUCHING IT. "I don't every time get what I want." GUYS, HE WANTS A KID. THAT is what makes that scene so brilliant. And Mark Ruffalo came up with that. IF YOU DIDN'T LOVE BRUCE BEFORE, YOU DO NOW."

Some nice foreshadowing there. 

I love re watching movies. Especially ones that are good. Yes this one related directly to infertility but it is fun to re watch movies. Over Christmas I watched The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, the one with Jim Carry. That movie is almost 14 years old, I think? Maybe? I can't tell you how many times I watched that movie and I just noticed a line in the movie I hadn't heard before. Brings a whole new appreciation to the journey. 

 Maybe, I'll look back over my journey and notice something I hadn't before. Perhaps a moment of a whisper from God telling me to hold on just a little longer. A moment of humor. A moment of extra joy. All those moments will be there. But looking back through them might just help me see something I hadn't before. 

 XO, C

No comments:

Post a Comment