Tuesday, May 31, 2016

About a week into lexapro

I did the thing you're not supposed to do. I took two full days off of zoloft. Which isn't smart and no doctor recommends that but I think my body needed it. I am not advocating for this, so don't follow me, I'm just telling you what I have done.

The first day off of it was a bit of a downer. It might have been a placebo effect or maybe it really did work it's way out of my system but the first day off of it I was tired and gloomy. The second day I felt fine! By day 3 I was ready to start the Lexapro.

I can't say that I feel any different. I have been a bit irritable though...so we'll see where that leads.

Hopefully it will be ease over in the next week or so.

I guess I thought I had more to share today, but I guess not. LOL.

Don't worry, it's not all bad. Today is a down day at work, going to get caught up on blogging, Netflixing, and maybe some readying...lol, clearly, it's a slow day.



XO,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment